Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fieldtrip in Bataan

Oh great another post.

2 days after the Arki Week we(all of the 1st year students in Architecture) went to Bataan. I looove fieldtrips <3
I think the last time I went to a fieldtrip was 6 years ago O_O Time is so crazily fast arr!


Moving on to the main subject of this post. Haha.

We met up inside UST at around 5:30am(SO FUCKING EARLY)

In the bus

Den so kyot :D

Sleeping with headphones WTF

AAAND WE JUST ARRIVED!

Villa Acuzar! It's mad pretty in there!

Spanish-era buildings are really exquisite!

And it's hot in there! But it's also cold. It's hot and cold O_O

It's windy. Now I get it.

There's also a beach at the place! Really atas!

Again it's really hot...but cold

The-almost-whole-class picture

THE MEETING.

THE SHITTING WTF

THE FLIRTING O_O

Our 2nd destination was Mt. Samat:
We climbed on feet and saw the HUGE cross on top of the mountain

I'm hungry -_-

Why so serious??

I LOVE the view

played pinoy henyo on our way home :D

inside the bus..


I'M GOING TO BE VERY BUSY THIS WEEK UNTIL MARCH 25TH. YOU MIGHT NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM ME. I'M GOING TO CONCENTRATE IN STUDYING. ESPECIALLY IN MATH.

I'm totally not in the mood to blog right now. It's really obvious that I rushed the 2 posts :(
Anyway got plus points in the finals because of this trip. YAY :D
KKBYE

8 comments:

chola said...

Nice white sweater! Where'd you buy it?

Anonymous said...

my advice is that you should report that teacher to the dean and he might take charge of it anyway goodluck in your studies! hope you can make it

Anonymous said...

pogee

marieis said...

ang cute mo po with glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

Agree with the comment above. So cute with glasses!!!!!

vern said...

lol the shitting hehehehe

icedduck said...

i also went there last week! in mount samat! when did you go there? too bad i didnt saw you zzzzz

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE GLASSES <3