Sunday, February 27, 2011

Arki week

Hey people! How are you? Me? I'M BUSY. WTF

A lot of events happened in our school in the past few weeks. There's Quadricentennial week(The 400th year celebration of UST) which I pretty much didn't anticipate because I was in the Hospital that time FML. Only attended the Quadri Fiesta. Then there is the arki week, it's the week for Architecture students from UST to have some fun, rest and stress about competition plates Fuck Our Lives. And after a week they decided to give us loads of quizzes and shits to do FOL again.

Here are the pics from last week's Arki week:


Ooh wait, I embedded this so that you can play the song while you browse through the pics for more AMBIANCE! Hahaha! And to show some gratitude to UST. Happy 400th! It's quite catchy LOL! Lame I don't have Quadricentennial pics :(

Day One


They started the day with a mass. After that Bunana(Budet + Ana) practiced for the surprise for Reg.
BUNANA

Suddenly, Regina came O_o...with a small box

It's a rabbit/bunny! WAAA SO CUTE CAN MELT!

And the three of them..

With Den-Den!

Den and Nat. DENNAT. 

My blockmates

With Kai

I look so amused here wtf

The 2 pics ^ reminds me of the Shibuhara girls commercial 


There's a float parade. I really love the Tekken float and the Dragon Ball. And also the Prince of Persia, Final Fantasy and Plants vs. Zombies. Basically all of them. Haha!

Metal Slug

Beng beng

OH HAI THAR

It's Tekken! Christie is Hot <3

GO MOKUJIN

Asuka should be more chio bleh


Plants vs Zombies! Not a fan though -_-

ooh sunflowers with faces. Now I'm officially a fan. Hahaha

I miss playing this :(

Final Fantasy!

Final Fantasy float

DREGON BALL Z


And we watched them perform:
Battle Realms

Many people watched

I spot Alisa Bosconovitch

Kill that Muthafucka!

Streetfighter!


Went to the Botanical Garden to surprise Reg!
Oooh whut's this?

OMG It's a love note!

NGAWW Reg's bf surprised her <3 

MOAR PICTURES
Back in the building

The Beato Angelico Building....again

So tired lah. Grabbed from my classmate :D

In the exhibit..

I just died wtf

And I became a statue FML

Teh Ateneo blue eagle gym

So kyoot

Yummeh *omnomnom*

O_O

KILL ME NOW -_-

Domo and Teddy....DATING O_O

3 words: WE ARE BORED. Oh lookie! It's my pet Centi-Kun!

Zooms..
HAI CENTI-KUN

The "Irritated wink"

Carlo "La Salle" Buenaventura

OMG Den looks like a guy here!

A scene from what they're watching:
Boy: Maiko-chan. Kimochi kimochi desu!
Girl: oooh! Choto! Yamete! Yamete kudasai!
Boy: Kimochi! AAAAAH!

LOL Kidding. Haha

end of day 1

Day 2


1

2

3 Haha!

Also played Rock band:

I'm such an awesome singer <3

Kai singing 21 guns. I think?

The quiz bee

And our section was the only freshmen who joined. COOL HAHA

Guess polo + Topman cardigan + Levi's black jeans. I sound like a regular lookbook user wtf

Rear view LOL

Sexyback. Hahaha!

Guess what we are watching...

A crazy little thing called love(Thai movie)


Watched Arki Idol. The two hosts were mad funny lor! It's like we're in a Comedy bar or something XD

Gabby(our classmate) was a contestant

And also Miko(HE WON!)

Yet another camwhore pic.

DAY 3

NO PIC.
I only attended PE WTF

DAY 4

Played Rock Band...Again
NO PIC AGAIN

DAY 5

I was absent. OBVIOUSLY NO PIC. HAHA
And they played the Archade Race(Somewhat like the Amazing Race)

Gah Why do I always get to miss the best events -_-


KKBYE!

13 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

enjoy always..

CHEEN said...

UST has always been my dream university XD haha. lucky you XD it seems you had a lot of fun :) heheeh

Anonymous said...

UST400 nice :)

Anonymous said...

and you look really good by the way :)

Anonymous said...

I like the irritated wink. Only yuhan can do it that way!

hyawei said...

U should smile more often yuhan! Ur so cute!!

fuckthewee said...

ANG GANDA NUNG MGA SCALE MODELS. thats all i can say :))

emmasantos said...

Girl ba si christie?

issy.norton@btinternet.com said...

Sr what cam do you use po?

Anonymous said...

I admire you. So good-looking :O

Anonymous said...

Nice set of pictures! Thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

Ei I know gabby. Small world =)

beauty said...

You look like my ex in some angles :bd